Can anyone tell me how to hook up a swimming pool filtration system, or link some type of diagram?Can anyone tell me me how to hook up a swimming pool filtration system, or link some type of diagram?
I bought a house recently with a swimming pool. There’s some various hoses, a motor, filter, etc. in the shed, but having never owned a pool before, I don’t know exactly how to hook up everything up. I haven’t tried hooking anything up yet, so maybe everything comes together in an obvious way. It has a sand filter and also a heater.
Any other tips on opening the pool as far as how to properly add the chemicals? The water isn’t horrible, but is pretty murky, smells a little.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Hydrofloors’ Swimming Pools Belong In the X-Men’s Danger Room [Swimming Pool] (gizmodo.com)
- Anthony & Sylvan’s Pool Renovation Specialists Can Help You Prepare for Summer (eon.businesswire.com)
- Hot Tub Filter (thehomeadventure.com)
- I smell like dog poop! (momblognetwork.com)
- Choosing The Right Pool Cleaner Is Key To Keeping It Spotless (thehomeadventure.com)
- Questions for Leonard… (bohemianknitter.blogspot.com)
- Zacquisha’s House Gets Flooded!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Making Your Pool Energy Efficient (thehomeadventure.com)
- BackyardOcean.com Sees Rise in Sales after April 15 Tax Deadline (prweb.com)
- Sanitizing Your Swimming Pool (stepbysteptips.com)